Clients, Friends and Associates.
We would like to inform you of the measures and precautions we are taking as a business in response to the current COVID-19 situation.
David Ebert and the wider group would like to reassure you that we have a robust business contingency plan in place for all current clients.
- We are working to ensure that we can continue to provide our service to clients as usual. If it becomes necessary to do so, and the virus does affect our business and office premises, we would like to inform you that we have Cloud based applications set up, which should enable our staff to work from home to maintain a continuity of service to our customers.
- All of our branches and offices are currently open for business but we expect soon to move to operating with a skeleton staff on site or close down completely depending on advice from the Government.
- The safety of our teams and our clients remains our number one priority. Our teams are taking additional precautions to safe-guard the health of all of our employees and clients on site. We have increased the frequency of our office cleaning schedules in accordance with Government guidance.
- We request clients to not attend our offices without a prior appointment. We request clients consider whether attending our offices is necessary. We request clients not attend our offices if they have a fever, or a cough, or breathing difficulties.
- We have issued guidance to all our staff regarding the options to self-isolate in line with the NHS and government guidance, if necessary.
- In the event that the situation with the virus escalates and there is any disruption to service, we intend to inform all of our clients, partners and associates of same quickly.
We hope you will remain reassured regarding our commitment to you and we look forward to continuing to act for you in these uncertain times.
We send all of our best wishes for the health and safety of you and your loved ones.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for understanding and we wish you all the best.
– The Team at David Ebert